news article that hits home
From: Johnson, Charlotte (Cjohnsonmhm.org)
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 07:54:33 -0700 (PDT)

Good Morning Everyone,

I want to share an article with you on a family who was affected by Coronavirus-19. I do realize this shelter at home is getting frustrating, but social distancing, handwashing, wearing mask and gloves are all preventive measures to keep us safe. If you have the time to read this article, please do so. The date: 5/20/2020…

https://dailytimes.com/promotions/article_c712a8da-9b11-11ea-bd4a-4386d83f957d.html

God bless each of you and your families and keep you safe.

Charlotte

Charlotte Johnson, RN | Wesley Nurse
(325) 632-2132 | Cjohnson [at] mhm.org | www.mhm.org
Methodist Healthcare Ministries
Mertzon First United Methodist Church
105 W. Juanita Ave. PO Box 583 | Mertzon, Texas 76941
TwitterLinkedInFacebookYouTubeInstagramOur Blog
What's your Methodist Healthcare Ministries? Show us by using the hashtag #MyMHM
Join our mailing list Join our mailing list

  • (no other messages in thread)