Reminder
From: Mark Krause (mkrause111yahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 11:11:07 -0700 (PDT)
I will be sharing a message on the church’s Facebook page live this Sunday at
11:00am. Please let us know you are watching by Saying something in the comment
section

An audio recording will also be downloaded on our website fumcmertzon.org by
Monday as another option to hear the message. Hopefully this will give everyone
an opportunity to hear God’s Word and be blessed.

I am praying for all of you. If you have prayer requests, you can email the
church at prayer [at] fumcmertzon.org or email me personally at  pastor [at]
fumcmertzon.org
Or put them in the comments on the Facebook live video.

Stay safe. Practice social distancing and have a blessed day!!!

Pastor Mark

May God bless you and yours abundantly!!

Mark Krause
1st UMC Mertzon
105 W Juanita Ave
P. O. Box 583
Mertzon, TX. 76941
325-315-6659
Cell 830-486-6526
  • Reminder Dee Ann Smith, April 17 2014
    • Reminder Chuck and Brenda White, October 22 2019
    • Reminder Mark Krause, January 31 2020
    • Reminder Mark Krause, March 21 2020
    • Reminder Mark Krause, April 3 2020
    • Reminder Mark Krause, March 8 2022
    • Reminder Brenda White, February 18 2023