Fw: Meet Ken Wadley, our new District Program Coordinator
From: Mark Krause (mkrause111yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 09:07:08 -0700 (PDT)
New program director for our district.

May God bless you and yours abundantly.

Pastor Mark Krause
1st UMC Mertzon
PO Box 583
105 West Juanita Ave.
Mertzon, TX. 76941

325-315-6659
cell 830-486-6526

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Amy Moore <westamy [at] suddenlinkmail.com>
To: Amy Moore <westamy [at] suddenlinkmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020, 4:06:35 PM CDT
Subject: Meet Ken Wadley, our new District Program Coordinator

Hello,

My name is Ken Wadley and I am excited to be the new District Program Coordinator for the West District of the Rio Texas Conference.  I am married to Alishia and we have three sons: Rex, Caden and Caleb.  We also have a daughter-in-law Skyler, married to Rex, and through them we have two wonderful grandchildren, Dino and Cora.  We are members of Sierra Vista UMC.  In the coming weeks I hope to get to meet each of you.  I am looking forward to sharing and learning from all of you and building a great working relationship through Christ.

Contact info: (325)486-1500; or westkenw [at] suddenlinkmail.com

God bless,

Amy Moore

Operations Manager

West District Office