Watch D.O.G meeting
From: Mark Krause (mkrause111yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 08:29:04 -0700 (PDT)
There will be a Watch D.O.G meeting at the school cafeteria at 6:00 for any men
who are interested in joining this great program.
 The school is looking for men who would like to serve our children by spending
a full day in classes helping out.    If you have questions you can contact
Ashley Hill or give me a call.
This program is making a big difference in our youth’s lives by having positive
male role models in the classroom.   Thx

May God bless you and yours abundantly!!

Mark Krause
1st UMC Mertzon
105 W Juanita Ave
Po box 583